Monday, December 8, 2008

Last dance with Werner's Blog...


WE'RE DONE! Hooray! Three cheers, err... maybe 1 cheer for 1 term down and 2 to go! waahoo!

Overall I can say that I have enjoyed this blogging phenomena that I have been introduced to and gotten to know these past few weeks. It got me thinking more about the things I was seeing and hearing in the world of media and beyond. Because of the possibility of blogging, I better articulated my thoughts about some ideas of politics and other topics. When I saw something of interest that may have been "bloggable" I thought more about it...
What do I think about this?
Do I agree or disagree with it?
What can I say about this that relates to this class or my life?
What might others think about this?

I cannot say whether or not I will blog in the future. I am glad that I now have the knowledge and understanding of blogging but I cannot say that I have the time. Maybe twitter would be a little better fit for me. But in the end I could go without any more distractions, really. But who knows, maybe I will become an avid blogger, create a youtube account and upload videos about my insights all day, gain hundreds of followers and end up on Jay Leno!
...doubt it BUT atleast it is now a possibility!

So to you all,
May your life be like toilet paper, long and useful.
And if blogging is not our destiny, may our soul purpose in life be simply to serve as a warning to others.

Goodnight from Washington.

No comments: